Saturday, March 17, 2012

LazerBaby: Baby and Toddler Vintage --> shop preview Part 2

My goal this week is to get my Etsy shop up and running. Here are some more previews of what I'll be selling. Please let me know if you have any questions about an item or if you'd like to buy something.  When I open the store I'll be including more information on the pieces, including size, measurements and material info.

A very simple navy blue striped t-shirt. I like how it doesn't have the snaps but has a larger neck instead.  
An 80s denim toddler jacket, complete with lace patches. Adorable! 
70s style baby sneakers.

Red quilted jacket with corduroy collar.  Has the look of an LL Bean hunting jacket, but is from Benetton. 

Adorable newborn sailor onesie!

Oh my god, I want this in my size! A denim jumper (?) with a sort of high neckline and tarnished brass snaps. Love the mini pocket!

Very adorable frilly newborn dress. Precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...